What is order verification and why does MyVivaLaHemp.com have this policy?
The goal of the order verification policy is to protect the public, the customers, and ourselves from credit card fraud. Unfortunately, credit card fraud is a huge issue that puts our business in jeopardy. Therefore, first-time customers must go through order verification to ensure that “the person who places the order, is in fact the owner of the card used in the transaction”.
Do I need to provide any sensitive information?
Absolutely Not. We DO NOT ask for any sensitive information. Examples of the information we ask you to provide are listed below. You are required to provide ONLY ONE of the items listed below
Do I have to go through order verification each time I place an order?
No. Once the customer goes through order verification. The phone number provided in the first order will be added to the safe list, so order verification will not be required in future orders.
How I can verify my order
To process your first-time order, we need to verify that you are the owner of the card used in the purchase. To verify that, please reply back to the SMS or email you received with ONLY ONE of the following:
- A screenshot from your online banking showing the amount of the transaction you made. ( See the below example )
- If you don’t have online banking – please send a picture of the ID and the card (you can hide the first 9 digits of the card). We only want to verify that the name on the card, the name on the ID, and the name on the order are all the same. ( See the below example )
- If you used a gift card, send us a picture of the gift card ( See the below example )
Please send one of the above items to
- SMS / TEXT MSG : (305) 209-8582
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also you can call 786-829-9087 to speak directly to us.